Tuesday, September 1, 2009

School days- UGH!

I have no pic of my kids first day of school because they think they are too old for that. Ashton started middle school this year and when he got home he informed us that he got lost and ended up in the wrong class, he was running and his pants fell down, and that the school ran out of lunch. Now I can understand the wrong class thing, but his pants falling down- he does own a belt and the school running out of lunch- that's a whole set of problems. So I laughed and told him things would get better. Well the week went on and by Friday I was convinced that he should be home schooled. This week hasn't been much better. He is now getting picked on by a kid on the bus and is afraid if he hits him or something he will get kicked off the bus and then where will he be! He hasn't had a decent lunch yet because they have consistently run out of food. Yesterday he had his wallet stolen with his "emergency money" in it, and he also deals with a teacher that thinks these kids should be right on top of middle school by now! Ugh. is all I can say about the whole experience right now.

Then there's Kaylee who had called in sick by the third day. She says she loves school but somehow manages to get a stomach ache EVERY morning. We went three months with no stomach aches and so far have deal with at least 4. She ended up going to school by 10:30 when she realized that I was serious about her laying in bed staring at the ceiling all day. I guess somethings are better than boredom.

So here comes another year and so far it hasn't been great. I miss the kids. I don't like middle school and didn't want summer to end. Please wish us luck!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay that sounds horrible! What school is he going to? I will say a prayer for you too! LOL! Sounds like you need it!

Unknown said...

That is really Suz! Sorry don't know why I am signed in under Karwin! Good Luck Kim! And even better luck to Ashton!

The Kaumos said...

Oh my goodness, I can hear you now sounding just like mom "if you are too sick for school you are too sick for tv or anything else!!" Ha Ha

Tara Bergsjo said...

I really hope things start going better for Ashton. Other wise it will be a long three years in middle school! As for Kaylee, GOOD LUCK!! :)

tbergsjo said...

Poor Ash! Home schooling is sound better every day though :).