Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's Finally Done!!!

I am happy to say that Ashton's room is finally done. I know that he has been in the living room down stairs for 6 months now but I am happy to say that he is now in his newly repainted and refloored room. He was a little upset about us covering the tile with laminate wood but he has adjusted well. It looks so much better in his room and I am now not feeling so gulity about him being in a dark cave downstairs. Thanks to my sister in law Tara for all her help and her husband for being without her while she was helping me all those days!!! Here's some pics even though they don't do the room justice
.

3 comments:

Kevin and Heather said...

Looks great!

tbergsjo said...

That looks great! I will have to come see it soon. I hope poor Kenzie is getting better and that no one else gets sick!

Tiffany said...

Love it!!